Role: CNC Miller
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 per annum
Hours: Monday-Thursday 08.00-17.00 / Friday 08.00-16.00
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Interaction have partnered with a industry leading engineering firm based in Norwich. Due to expansion & development, we are actively recruiting for a talented CNC Miller to join this firm on a full time, permanent basis.
– Excellent Base Salary
– Clear Training & Development Plan (Programming, Milling, Turning, Inspection, Robotic)
– Overtime on Saturdays Time ½ on Sundays & Bank Holidays – Double Time
– To join an expanding & developing precision engineering firm voted one of the UKs best component supplier.
– 30 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
– Company Pension Scheme
– A diverse project range, including bespoke components for some of the worlds leading organisations
– The use of Doosan, Dugard & Haas CNC Milling Machinery to Mill precision components for the Aerospace, Motorsport, FMCG & Medical industries
– The use of Fanuc controlled systems
– Participate in a Training & Development plan to gain understanding of programming using Alphatech programmes.
– Collaborate within the team to ensure a good work environment & high quality result
– Previous experience as a CNC Miller (2 years ideally)
– Understanding of CNC Milling Machinery – Doosan/Duguard/Haas would be advantageous
– Collaborative attitude with an eagerness to learn
– Commitment to ongoing training & development
Interaction Recruitment have specialist consultants across the majority of industries within the UK, including but not limited to, Finance & IT, Technical & Engineering, Industrial, Commercial and Hospitality. We offer both temporary and permanent support.