AMS are recruiting Customer Service & Operations Analysts to work on a short-term project with our well-known client, the contract ends on 30th December 2022 but can open the door to long term or permanent contracts with our client.
- £11.55 per hour
- Work remotely or on site in Southend-on-Sea
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Analyst
- This is an opportunity to make a positive impact to our customers and colleagues, as you deliver successful customer and business outcomes
- You’ll be actively participating in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures
- You’ll hone your existing analytical skills and be well positioned to advance your career in this fast-paced role
What you’ll do
In this key role, you’ll be providing crucial support to customers and colleagues in our contact centres. You’ll be responding to and investigating queries, providing support on business processes, policies and procedures and developing an understanding of customer and business needs in order to suggest improvements and increase efficiency.
The skills you’ll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have excellent planning and organisational skills, along with good attention to detail. You’ll perform well under pressure, and be confident in your ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining high levels of accuracy throughout.
Apply today to complete our short assessment process and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!