Lloyds Banking Group is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you’re making a real difference, this role could be for you…
We’re searching for caring people to join our Contact Centre teams to support customers from our Lloyds Bank, Bank of Scotland, Halifax and Scottish Widows brands. Can you help us to make it possible?
This is a great time to start your career with Lloyds Banking Group as there will be opportunity for temporary roles to become permanent.
Wobaston Road, Wolverhampton, WV9 5HZ
*Opportunity for hybrid working after a 6-month period
Start Date: 17th November 2022
Pay Rate: £10.63p/h
Shift Pattern: 35 hrs per week. Monday – Friday 7am / 8pm
*one Saturday per month 9am – 2pm
- Managing inbound customer calls relating to accounts and products
- Telephony and admin-based tasks to service customer queries
- Take ownership of customer problems and being able to solve them at first point of contact
- Contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and where customers feel valued
- Good oral & written communication
- A positive attitude towards providing excellent customer service which exceeds customer expectations
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- The passion to put yourself in the customers’ shoes, show empathy and be dedicated to resolving their query.
*There’s no need for any previous financial services experience – we’ll provide all the training required across a comprehensive 6-week training programme.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 6 weeks fully paid training
- Great rates of pay, including pay progression
- Opportunity for potential extension or a permanent position
- The opportunity to work with some of the most influential and experienced managers in the banking industry
About our Pendeford site…
With a lively workplace that enjoys a community from all parts of society this site enjoys the following facilities:
- Free on-site car parking with electric charging points
- An extensive canteen with a Starbucks™ coffee area
- A range of vending machines
- Free hot and cold drinks
- Rest areas with TVs etc.
- Prayer & Quiet reflection rooms
- Kitchenette areas on each floor equipped with fridges & microwaves
- On-site shower & changing facilities
- Good travel networks
- Access to green spaces
Are you interested in this opportunity?
To apply, click on the link and you will be sent a response immediately with next steps (please check your junk mail just in case!). Complete an online assessment in your own time and one of our recruitment team will be in touch within 24 hours once you’ve completed to talk you through the role in more detail let you know what happens next!
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference. If you’ve got a passion for people and a dedication to helping customers achieve their goals, then apply now!