Manufacturing Process Improvement Engineer
£40-45K plus bonus, overtime, life assurance, flexitime, pension, 25 days holiday
37.5 Hours, days
Are you an experienced Manufacturing Process Improvement Engineer looking for a challenging and autonomous position in a fascinating environment?The role is in the global R & D centre for a large materials engineering manufacturing company. Amongst many selling points for this role (progression, training, growing company) one stand out is that this is a fascinating and unique working environment.
The focus and purpose of this position will be to strategically improve processes, in areas such as equipment installation & document management, including SOP’s & safety documentation.
- Full time permanent role within a unique manufacturing sector
- Design & run a strategic improvement program
- Develop solutions to help improve productivity, product quality and to reduce cost.
- Write and maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
To apply you should have:
- Degree in Mechanical or manufacturing engineering
- Working experience within manufacturing ideally focusing on process improvement work
- A strong understanding of lean manufacturing and experience with capital investment
Reference Number: BBBH160585 To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment. Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.