Assistant Project Manager Competitive annual salary + benefits Opportunity to work on exciting projects across the UK (Travel & Accommodation covered) Monday – Friday (Days)This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager with a desire to progress in the construction industry & to join a well-established company, with a recognised name in the market. The company is in a period of high growth looking to propel their plans for further growth and success.Are you an Assistant Project Manager looking to join a leading contractor, working on various different projects across the UK? Are you looking to join a nationwide contractor & play an integral part in their ongoing success?
This principal contractor offers high end new build and refurbishment/ fitout services to clients nationwide. Due to their success and increased workload, they are looking for an Assistant Project Manager with experience in various sectors of construction, & someone that can meet the higher demand and take them to the next stages of success. The company actively encourage the development of their staff and pride themselves on a dynamic and supportive culture.
This role provides the opportunity to work on different projects across the UK. You must be willing to relocate for the given project. The role provides an excellent opportunity to become an integral part in a business’ ongoing success, assisting on large projects in a dynamic environment, working alongside an established and experienced team.
- Assisting the Project Manager on running processes on site & planning the works
- Liaising with Project Manager on a regular basis
- Receiving work from Project Manager – Planning and communicating with the rest of the team ensure processes are correct
- Assist with quality of documentation, ensure processes are running correctly
- Ensuring a safe and collaborative working environment where people thrive
- Contributing to the review of project performance and production of reporting to drive continuous improvement.
- Assigning and followingup project actions e.g. reporting project progress, monitoring costs and progress, acceptance of project specific procedures.
- Open to learning
- Good communicator
- Keen to progress
- Construction industry experience of 1+ years
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact Ben Ryan at Rise Technical Recruitment. Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.” Reference: BBBH159493