About the role-
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new high-profile programme to help shape, plan and architect a new core savings & mortgage platform. You’ll be joining the team at the early stages of the programme helping to drive & influence the chosen infrastructure architecture.
We are currently looking to recruit an IT Infrastructure Architect for this major complex transformation programme which is at the heart of what the company do. You will help drive the technology strategy and architecture roadmap and advise on the following:
- Our technology platforms including on-premise and cloud environments – you will need to consider what are our technology gaps for our new Core system.
- Networking & connectivity,
- Integration of systems and applications in a complex multivendor environment,
- Front end solutions for both colleagues and customers
This role will offer the chance to play a significant part in the future of the company, working with business and technology stakeholders to define and manage our IT roadmap and translate this into optimised deliverable designs and architectures, enabling our business to grow and succeed in a highly competitive, evolving market.
What will you bring to the role?-
We are looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure Architect who is looking for a new challenge and opportunity to grow their career.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience-
- Qualified to degree standard or equivalent
- Extensive experience within IT, ideally within the Financial Services industry
- Experience in designing resilient, secure scalable solutions across on premise, public and private cloud environments
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across all levels of the business
- Ability to quickly analyse and communicate the implications of technology change in terms of impact, risk, time and cost
- A broad technological understanding of frameworks, design patterns and architectural strategies
- Experience of architecture frameworks (ideally TOGAF)
- Experience in architecture design
- Experience in the full change lifecycle
- Extensive experience in compute, storage, networking, integration and Security technologies such as:
- o Azure/ AWS public cloud solutions (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
- o Virtualisation technologies including VMware vSphere
- o Hybrid Environment Management and Integration
- o Micro Services and Container Based Architectures
- o Networks in particular Cisco Networking and Security Systems
- o Integration technologies
- o Solution Design
- o Enterprise Architecture tools
We offer a competitive rewards package including:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working model
- A generous colleague bonus of up to 12%
- Matched pension contributions of up to 10%
- 26 days holiday, plus holiday purchase scheme
- Development opportunities
- Volunteering days
- Our friendly, supportive culture will help you be the best you can be – now and in the future.
Apply now with your current up to date CV.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.