If you offer a strong IT technical background, with proven experience of server and network infrastructure and designing ICT systems, this position offers an exciting opportunity to play a key role managing the ICT infrastructure of South Hampstead High School.
This is a varied role where you will manage a team of two technicians and be responsible for the management, installation, maintenance, availability and integrity of the school’s ICT infrastructure.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and training staff in their use of ICT systems
- Managing the performance and professional development of the ICT Technical Team
- Ensuring ICT systems are developed in line with the school’s requirements for teaching, learning and administration
- Managing and planning the refresh cycle of IT hardware
You will need working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Server Operating systems, as well as Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016 – 2019, Active Directory and Group Policies Administration.
Strong hardware knowledge, an understanding of software applications, and experience of Google Workspaces are equally important. You will also need experience of managing 3rd party service providers.
About the School
Working at South Hampstead is stimulating, challenging and fun. Located in leafy Hampstead, with the buzz of central London’s cultural life close at hand, the School is very well served by public transport and there are excellent local amenities nearby.
The School is part of the GDST, the UK’s leading network of independent girls’ schools. We offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
For further details and to apply please click the apply button.
Closing date is Monday 19th September 2022 at 9am.
Interviews will take place in the week commencing Monday 26th September 2022.
The GDST is committed to diversity, inclusion and real change: a family where every individual is valued, respected and included.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post. We may also conduct online searches (including publicly
available social media searches) as part of our recruitment processes.