Maintenance & Facilities Manager-Manufacturing£60-72K plus 10% bonus plus £7800 car allowance plus benefits plus further progression into site lead roleNottingham (South)8.30am – 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am – 4pm on FridayAre you an experienced senior maintenance professional from a automated manufacturing background looking for an interesting and challenging position, with the clear opportunity for further progression into a site lead position?The global company are expanding their Nottingham site and investing heavily in staff and machinery, so further progression is available. The working environment is superb and includes an on-site gym and restaurant.The role is very varied an will include managing direct and indirect staff, continuous improvements within the team, service contacts and the TPM process. The maintenance will include facilities and machinery. In particular is responsible for leading the planning, development and execution of Enterprise Asset Maintenance (EAM/ CMMS)The Role
- Full time, senior, permanent , days based position with a global manufacturer.
- Managing the preventative maintenance, repairs, and installation of building utilities, control systems, and CNC machinery.
- Experience of CMMS/ EAM
- Managing staff, budgets, contractors and service contacts, continuous improvement work and TPM strategy.
- Ideally relevant engineering qualification (degree, HND, 18th edition etc)
- Extensive working experience in an automated manufacturing environment
- Experience of CMMS/ EAM and TPM strategy
- Experience of managing direct/ indirect staff/ projects
Reference Number: BBBH160247 To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment. Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.