Technical Sales Engineer
£30,000 + Blue-chip clients + Training + Progression + Holiday
(Commutable from: Knutsford, Altrincham, Stretford, Stockport, Wythenshawe, Prestbury, Macclesfield, Alderley)Do you have experience working in a sales/ technical environment within an engineering business? Are you looking to kickstart your career within a technical sales department that you can progress within? On offer is the chance to join a small team of highly-skilled Engineers who design and produce specialist equipment for clients in various critical industries. Innovation and bespoke solutions are at the heart of what they do. They are looking for someone who has a talent for maintaining good relationships with a handful of their key clients as they look to grow the Defence side of the business. The company has been operating for over 75 years and is part of an internationally renowned group. They supply a number of blue-chip clients within the aviation and defence industries, and their equipment is built into the design specifications of the likes of Airbus and Boeing. This role will involve building and maintaining professional relationships with key customers, ensuring their business requirements are met. You will assist the sales department in making sure function processes are followed, customers are communicated with effectively (with quotes and delivery updates), and to generally help in driving the business’ future growth.
- Advanced quote generation, quote conversion and order processing via customer managed portals.
- Ensuring the CRM system is kept up to date.
- Liaise with Design, Purchasing and Production departments regarding large projects and PDS orders to ensure SLAs are met.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, communicating regularly.
The person Must have:
- Attention to detail, high work ethic and an excellent telephone manner.
- Experience in an engineering company and experience working in a sales/ account management role
- Continuous improvement mindset, ability to highlight inefficient processes and suggest changes.
Reference Number: BBBH160196To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact Caitlin Clancy at Rise Technical Recruitment.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Sales Support Engineer job in Wilmslow, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally