Administrative Support Officer
£20-27K, 8.30-5 Mon-FriBury St Edmonds, Suffolk. Commutable from Stowmarket, Woolpit, ThetfordDo you have working experience of an administration role within engineering, construction or utilities and are looking for a position offering a great working environment and clear scope for career progression?This company are a large and growing utility networks company and are a huge player in the utilities market, offering interesting work and real career route for an ambitious candidate.The role will be office based, and will be responsible for supporting the Tendering department.Therefore tasks will include:
- Check and prepare quotations.
- Deal with general customer/ developers queries, enquiries and complaints regarding projects during the quotation process.
- Produce quotes using in-house quoting methodology
To apply you should have:
- Working experience in an Administration or Technical Support position, ideally within the engineering or construction sectors.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Due to the office location you MUST have a UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Reference Number: BBBH161027 To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment. Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.