Estimator Oldham £35,000 – £42,000 + Training + Progression + Hybrid Working
Are you an Estimator with experience in the construction industry and looking to join a successful and rapidly growing business that offers training and progression to best support it’s employees, enabling you to develop an existing skillset while forging a long-term career?
This market leader specialises in the provision of renewable and sustainable energy services to predominately public sector clients. They provide a variety of turnkey solutions across the service lifecycle, ranging from conception and design through to building and installations. Due to continued success they are now looking to expand their team.
In this role the Estimator will be responsible for managing and delivering the estimating process, ensuring that all work is completed to high standard while constantly looking for ways to improve organisational development. This will involve liaising with a variety of contacts ranging from vendors and sub-contractors to internal departments. This work will be supported by comprehensive data collection to ensure the efficiency of the tendering process.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience in the construction industry, gaining experience with Schedules of Rates, Specification and Drawings, Cost Value Reconciliation and computerised estimating packages. They will be a self-starter that thrives off personal development and can apply their problem-solving abilities and project management capabilities. It is desirable but not essential that they have an HNC/ HND in a construction related subject.
This is a great role for someone looking to reinforce an existing skillset with an opportunity that will provide long-term job security, a chance to further your knowledge in a technically complex position, as well as the responsibility that a self-starter would desire.
- Managing and delivering estimating process
- Developing working relationships with external parties
- Developing internal systems and organisational process
- Comprehensive data collection and management
- Supporting operations and bid teams with technical expertise
- At least 3 years experience estimating in the construction industry
- Knowledge of relevant estimating software packages
- Experience working with Schedules of Rates, Specifications and Drawings and Cost Value Reconciliation
- Self-starter with good problem solving abilities and communicative skills
- HNC/ HND in a construction related subject (Desirable)
Reference Number: BBBH161088
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact Alexander Hart at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. –