Service/ Parts Advisor
Glasgow, Commutable from: Renfrew, Rutherglen, Wyndford, Giffnock
£26,000 + Training + Progression + Company Benefits + Early Finish on Friday
Are you from a Parts background, looking to join a leading UK manufacturer, who have a great work life balance and provide substantial investment in their employees through training and development opportunities?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established company that offer support to make sure you settle into the role well.
The company are continuing to grow year on year and specialise within the industry, selling a wide range of parts to major suppliers. They have an excellent reputation across all areas of the business and operate on a national scale.
The role would suit someone from a Parts or Service advising background looking for a long-term career in an industry leading company.
- Provide direct support to the service team, sourcing parts as required
- Liaise with engineers, customers and suppliers to ensure all parts are identified correctly, sourced and delivered on time
- Full time permanent role, 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Thursday with an early finish on a Friday
- Previous experience with parts administration e.g ordering parts and checking stock
- Computer Literate
- Looking for a long term secure role with progression
Reference Number: BBBH159967
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact Ander Colles at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates