Based in Chesterfield
£24,000 – £36,000 + Days + No Weekend Work + EV/ Hybrid Training Courses + Progression + Pension
Are you a vehicle mechanic looking for your next opportunity at a company that are offering progression as well as the chance to be put through a range of courses such as EV and Hybrid Vehicle?
On offer is the chance to develop your career through working at a family run business which continually invest in their staff.
The company have been established since the early 2000’s and are looking for an additional engineer to assist with the expansion of the business after continued success.
- Assess vehicle failure and report accordingly
- Create a list of parts in order to do the job
- Carry out required repairs
- Ensure everything is working when the job is finished
- Experience as a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
- Mechanical Engineering qualification desirable but not essential
- Looking for a permanent days position
Reference Number: BBBH19785To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact Dominic Firth-Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.