Quality Controller Starting Salary: 21,000 after three months increases Based in Redditch: Commutable from: Bromsgrove, Solihull, Alcester, Birmingham.
Are you beginning your career in Quality looking to progress right up to management, at a company with an excellent reputation in the industry?
This is a great opportunity to begin your career at a growing business, where you will play a pivotal part in the growth and development of not only the quality team but the company itself.
Based in the Worcestershire are a well established business who specialise in producing some of the finest British fruit and veg, which is both high quality and most importantly sustainable.
This role is best suited for a graduate or young professional who has a small amount of experience in quality, looking to join an expanding company with the potential for further progression in the future.
(Start time varies between 7.30am and 10am and this will be by way of a rota. Occasional Saturdays are also required (typically 1 in 5)
- You will be responsible for ensuring all product is inspected to the companies and customer specifications, is safe, and documented accordingly.
- To complete good manufacturing practice and internal audits for the site.
- To inspect samples of all products against the specifications at intake.
- To inspect samples of all finished product against the specifications before dispatch.
- Looking to begin your career in Quality a company that offers some of the best progression in this industry
- A quality engineer looking to get into a FMCG environment and progress
Reference Number: BBBH160927
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact Keir Durie at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.