Peterborough – Commutable from Leicester, Cambridge, Kettering and Surrounding Areas
£35,000 – £45,000 + Bonus + Training Courses + Company Benefits
Excellent role on offer for an automation engineer looking to work for a growing, multi-national organisation where you will receive industry leading training and work within a highly skilled team.
Do you have a background in Automation? Do you have an electrical qualification such as HNC/ HND or degree? The company are a bespoke part of a wider group that manufacture software and process systems. Balancing a close-knit team with extensive international backing, this opportunity is ideal for an individual with industry experience looking to take on more responsibility.
Due to recent growth, the company are looking to add an Automation Engineer to their team and are offering a role that would be responsible for the programming and scripting of factory equipment and machinery.
- Writing, programming and commissioning software for production lines in the company’s factory.
- Take on hardware design and be involved with the on-site commissioning of projects.
- Based in the company’s new offices in Peterborough, the role also offers UK and international travel.
- £35,000 – £45,000 + Bonus + Training Courses + Company Benefits
- Hold an Engineering degree with an electrical bias.
- Experience with PLC/ HMI/ SCADA programming.
- Experience in client facing positions advantageous.
Reference Number: BBBH 160996
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact Liam Evans at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.