Service Engineer (Electro-Mechanical) £35,000 + Door to Door Pay + OTE (£45,000) + Company Car/ Van + Lots of training + Pension + Private healthcare To cover West Midlands patch (left side of M6 – Wolverhampton, Shrewsbury, Hereford, Dudley, Worcester) Do you have experience in electro-mechanical engineering and an ambitious mindset to expand your skillset? Are you looking to further your professional career within a company that takes pride in training their employees and maximising their potentials?This is an opportunity to join a globally leading technology company within the field of sheet metal processing. Since being established several decades ago, this world-wide company has gone from strength to strength, and with a very successful 2021 they are looking to expand their talented team.The job will involve installing, commissioning, and servicing the company laser cutting machines for the company’s valued clients. Alongside this you will take training courses to enhance your expert knowledge. You will be covering the West Midlands patch and occasionally be required to travel the UK and Ireland to undertake machinery maintenance.The ideal Candidate will have an electro-mechanical background and will be an engineer that thrives off delivering an excellent customer service. With a training plan implemented for each employee there are no limits on progression within this company.The role:
- To install, commission, maintain and service the company Laser cutting machines.
- To cover East Midlands (and wider UK & Ireland if required to).
- To train your knowledge up on all of the company machines/ tools.
- £35,000+ Door to Door Pay + OTE (£45,000+) + Company Car/ Van + Lots of training + Pension + Private healthcare.
- Must have a level 3 NVQ or City and Guilds in electrical engineering.
- Must be willing to stay away from home and travel across the UK/ Ireland if the company requires you to.
- Must have a can-do attitude towards their work and strive to deliver a quality service.
Reference Number: BBBH160989 To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact Caitlin Clancy at Rise Technical Recruitment. Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.”