Electrical Maintenance Engineer-Shifts
£38-40K plus substantial bonus plus excellent benefits
Inverness, Scotland Are you a Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for the opportunity for both technical progression and promotion opportunities in the beautiful area of Northern Scotland. The company have a fantastic training program to assist their engineers. The client is dedicated to promoting internally, so there are fantastic career opportunities. They have low staff turnover and a very stable workforce. The position is to work in a manufacturing environment, working on a shift pattern on 7.45am to 7.45pm (day shift) and 7.45pm to 7.45am (nightshift). The Role
- Full time permanent site based role working shifts including days/ nights/ weekend work. Working in an industrial maintenance environment
- Responsible for the safe and efficient utilisation of all electrical equipment throughout the factory
- Preventative and reactive maintenance
To apply you should have:
- An Electrical Engineering qualification (City and Guilds, HND etc.)
- Time served experience of manufacturing maintenance
- Working knowledge of PLC
Reference Number: BBBH160246
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.