Location: Rugby, Warwickshire
Salary: £10.50 per hour or £21,840 per annum
Shift: Full-Time or Part-Time
We are seeking a Factory Operative to join our existing Carnivore team in Rugby. Carnivore is a nationwide wholesale meat supplier based in the UK and strives to offer the best quality, the fastest and most flexible next-day delivery service.
Reporting to the production manager, the role will involve working in a chilled environment to support the delivery of the production function in the factory whilst ensuring the correct processes and regulations are followed.
As a Factory Operative your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Assist in the packing of all food products produced by Carnivore Ltd.
- Operate machinery and equipment as required (training provided).
- Carry out a variety of cleaning duties as required.
- Produce excellent quality packed products safely and efficiently to meet our customer and technical standard.
- Always comply with the food and hygiene requirements.
- Maintain the pace and standards of performance within the factory environment.
- Be responsible for maintaining all legalities, Health & Safety and HACCP control within the department in accordance with Company policy and strict legal guidelines.
- Perform other Factory Operative duties as required.
We are looking for applicants with the following skills, attributes, and experience:
- Good verbal and written English
- Ideally have food production experience
- Good time keeping skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and meet deadlines
- Flexible approach to work
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Willingness to learn new skills
Factory Operative Benefits:
- Annual pay reviews
- 20 days plus Bank Holidays (increased with length of service up to 33 days)
- Retail Discount membership
- Health Care Cash Plan membership
- Enrolment into Pension Scheme
- Further company tailored benefits achieved through service and commitment.
Carnivore FMC Limited is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.