Role: SEND Teacher
Pay: £26,350 – £35,000 per annum, dependent on experience and qualifications
Contract Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Leader Education are working in partnership with an independent SEMH School, based in Doncaster. We are recruiting experienced and qualified teachers – To teach children identified as having Social, Emotional and Mental Health issues. (SEMH, SEBD, BESD, EBD). Pupils are aged between 14-16 years old.
Our client is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teacher with experience of working with children with SEMH needs.
- Be engaging and fun
- Dynamic and resilient
- Be passionate and committed to inclusive learning
- Be patient and understanding
- Be able to motivate and inspire
- Have a genuine passion for SEND and /or SEMH
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a therapeutic and holistic approach
- Be diverse with your lessons and be able to reach learners at varying levels and abilities
- To teach in a therapeutic and holistic environment
- Ensure learning is accessible and inclusive for all learners
- To plan, deliver and mark work
- Excellent knowledge and the ability to teach all core subjects
- To provide fun and engaging lessons, engaging heard to reach learners
This is a permanent contract.
Contract to start in as soon as possible.
All successful applicants are subject to DBS and safeguarding checks.
Leader Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all applicants must go through a thorough vetting procedure, including enhanced DBS and reference checks.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this SEND Teacher job in Doncaster, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally