£24’000-£27’000 + Training + Progression + Company BenefitsGrantham (Commutable from: Newark-On-Trent, Melton Mowbray, Sleaford)Are you a Panel Wirer looking to work for a forward thinking company that can offer specialist training to develop your skill set ?On offer is the opportunity to join a fantastic company who will invest in your training and development and who offer their loyal workforce clear routes of progression in to more senior roles within the business.
This company is a long-established, family run business with a reputation in their industry for providing a great place to their work to their employees, and quality products to their customers. They design and manufacture high quality, custom built control panels and systems for commercial customers worldwide.Your job will be interesting & varied as this company specialise in bespoke, one-off schemes meaning a variety of different types of wiring challenges.
This role would suit someone with previous experience in Control Panel Wiring or someone with previous electrical wiring experience looking to move in to this role.The Role:
- Control Panel Wiring
- Working from schematics and layout drawings
- Drilling/ tapping and some basic mechanical work
- Inserting components – breakers, drives, inverters etc
- Wiring up the panels from a set of schematics
- Experience of Panel building or significant wiring experience within an electrical role
- Be able to read and work from schematics and drawings
- Have an electrical qualification
- Have high Attention to detail
- Looking for training, development & progression with a company who will invest in your career
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment. Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.