Technical Sales Engineer
£33,000 – £35,000 + Bonuses + Full Training + Car + Pension + Company Benefits
Redditch, Worcestershire (Commutable from: Bromsgrove, Alcester, Evesham, Stratford-upon-Avon, Solihull, and Rubery)
Are you from a Technical / Engineering background, who’s perhaps been in a Field Service position previously, looking for a more local role and customer focused role with a good work life balance?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global and industry leading company, that will offer you full training to become a technical specialist, working with a range of new and existing clients on exciting projects.
This specialist business boast over 20 subsidiaries worldwide and are a key player in supplying state of the art test equipment for a wide range of industries. They are well known for their quality products and high staff retention, always a great sign for a future employer.
You will have the opportunity to progress your career in line with company expansion and further develop your engineering knowledge through product specific training provided at their international headquarters.
This role would suit someone from a Technical background, perhaps someone who’s previously worked in a Field Service position, looking for a local role in a good working environment with a good work life balance.
- Mix between developing new and existing client relationships
- Managing sales projects from initial enquiry through to delivery on site
- Helping to support technical enquiries on occasions
- Mostly office based with travel once per week (UK & Ireland)
- Full product specific training provided
- Engineering / Technical background
- Experience in any of the following would be preferred: Electrical, Electronics, Machine Build, Calibration, Testing
- Looking to develop your technical skills in a customer focused / sales role
- Full UK Driving license
Reference Number: BBBH160363To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.