Agilent encourages and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic, and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications, and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek — so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Want more information on Agilent? Check out
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a keen interest in DevOps and Security and seeking a new challenge. A curious individual who is driven to learn and has the desire to understand and solve customer problems to deliver customer success.
We are looking for individuals who want to further establish themselves as a Cloud and Security Engineer to support our valued customers across our SaaS product solutions remotely based worldwide. This role offers you the opportunity to work on cloud technologies helping labs and practitioners to establish precise diagnostics to improve patient treatments. It is crucial to have an appetite for continuously learning about new software technology, cloud technologies, DevOps best practices, security standards, and healthcare and privacy regulations. In addition, applying communication skills, creativity, and a can-do approach.
About the Position:
The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to deploy, maintain and secure client service solutions to ensure the customer gains the full advantage of the software. Our new colleague Cloud and Security Engineer (f/m/x) will work on and will be part of our DevSecOps team.
If you decide to join our team you will be working directly with our Bioinformatician PhD-s. SW engineers, DevOps engineers, and Data engineers. The tasks to be performed are diverse so a creative mind is needed to be able to identify and implement customer solutions.
Your Responsibilities will include by not limited to:
- Automate Alissa cloud deployments in our CI/CD pipelines
- Update and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Design cloud architecture for new products and update existing architectures to improve availability, performance, security
- Support and maintain the current security management system to achieve compliance with ISO27001, HIPAA, GDPR, SOC2 and OWASP
- Perform operational tasks such as application updates, internal tools updates, server patching, and application migrations
- a degree in computer sciences or similar such as engineering
- OR alternatively proficient experience in this cloud and security engineering field
- possess a customer-focused mentality, work independently, with a sense of initiative and a hands-on approach
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills, and technical troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in English
- Technical knowledge of AWS, Atlassian suite, Jenkins, Linux OS or Devops principles are highly preferred
This full-time, permanent position, remotely based in any location in Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, UK, Ireland, France, Austria, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Spain, India, Italy, Japan, United States, Canada or China as soon as possible.
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cafeteria/ Meal Vouchers
- Company activities
- The diversity of cultural and individual perspectives held by our employees and their commitment to inclusion
Please upload your application in PDF format via our career site.
For any questions please contact Daniela Schommer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Agilent Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Option to Work Remote
No End Date