Job Title: Purchase Ledger Assistant
Responsible to: Finance Manager
- Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable experience
- Administering the Supplier contact details/bank details on Access.
- Daily monitoring and action of the Purchase Ledger email account.
- Processing all incoming invoices (e-mail & post) and obtain authorisation where required.
- Ensure invoices with a PO are matched to orders, promptly highlighting any discrepancies.
- Collating and coding the manual invoices.
- Entering the invoices onto Computer system.
- Dealing with any queries Departments have with the invoices / suppliers
- Reconcile Statements against Access Dimensions.
- Administer the invoice query file.
- Deal with incoming supplier calls regarding outstanding/missing invoices.
- Complete suggested payment run for authorisation & submit the payment runs once authorised.
- Ensure remittances are e-mailed/posted to administer payment run paperwork
- This job description is not designed to be an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities but represents the current key areas of work. There will be additional duties and responsibilities implicit within the role.
- The post holder’s duties must at all times, be carried out in compliance with the Hospital policies and procedures, in particular, the post holder must act in accordance with the Equal Opportunities, Health and Safety Policies, Grievance and disciplinary, dealing with complaints, confidentiality and quality policies.
- The content of this post will be reviewed in consultation with the post holder when necessary and in line with service developments.
- Salary £23,500
- 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Beneden Health Insurance
- Free gym membership
- 5&4% Pension
- Free On-Site Parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Purchase Ledger Clerk job in Newport, Wales, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally