Supply Chain Manager (HVAC)
£40,000- £50,000 + Holiday + Pension + Benefits
Opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to join an exciting, innovative company where you will play a pivotal role in the day to day operations and be responsible for the supply of key parts and products.
Do you have experience working in the Building Services industry? Do you have a background in working with suppliers and/ or manufacturers within the M+E or HVAC industry? Are you looking to join a rapidly expanding, exciting company?
This leading, innovative company have designed and developed a patent-protected, specialist product that is on track to revolutionise the way buildings are cooled and heated. They aim to reduce energy consumption and carbon emissions and lead positive change within the HVAC industry. Significant sales growth is planned for the next five years targeting commercial, residential and high-precision environments.
On offer is a Supply Chain Manager position where you will be involved in supporting all departments to ensure products and parts are in the right place and on time. This involves working with suppliers as well as their component suppliers to build a robust and efficient supply chain.
This position would suit an individual who has experience working within the Mechanical Building Services/ HVAC industry or similar with a background in supply chain management. The ideal candidate will have a desire to join an exciting, innovative company and the ability to play a key role in our continued growth.
- Working with suppliers and their component suppliers
- Work closely with the OEM procurement team to understand lead time and availability of all components
- Suggest the volume and product specification split for stock flow and spares according to demand, lead times and projects price increases
- £40,000- £50,000 + Holiday + Pension + Benefits
- Have experience working within the HVAC manufacturing/ supply industry
- Experience working in supply chain management
- Looking to work for an innovative company
- Have a high attention to detail
- in London or happy to commute
Reference Number: BBBH159612
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact Oliver Southward Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates