Deputy Manager – Nursing Home ( Registered Nurse – RGN / RMN / RNLD qualified )
Salary: £48,297 – £5,000 welcome bonus
Hours: 40 Hours Per week
More information on the Nursing home and company:
We are one of the UK’s leading private healthcare companies located in over 150 locations across the UK, it is our privilege to care for people – treating each resident as if they were part of our own family. Right now, we are looking for a Registered Nurse to develop their nursing career at our home located in Farnham, Surrey. We offer fantastic support and development for every employee to help you develop your skills to their full potential.
Our Home offers round-the-clock care for people who require nursing, residential, respite care as well as care for people living with Parkinson’s, and we are looking for a Registered Nurse RGN / RGN or RNLD to come and join our friendly team. You will be responsible and accountable for the well-being of residents within the care home ensuring that their physical, emotional, and social needs are met, whilst helping to achieve their full capabilities.
What we provide to our residents:
- Residential Care
- Nursing care
- Respite and short stays
- Recovery post-op or after illness
- Palliative care
It’s important that you are rewarded for your hard work, we offer:
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to the Nurse fellowship; joining a global community with scholarships up to £10,000, mentoring programmes, webinars, lectures and events.
- Access to Wagestream – an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
- Paid breaks
- NMC annual pin payment reimbursed
- Your DBS Check (£40) paid for
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Uniform provided
- Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
How to Apply if you are a registered nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD:
All you need to do is simply click apply or contact me directly, my name is Rebecca Rouse (Lead Healthcare Consultant) and my number is 01489 774 213 or send a copy of your CV to rebecca.rouseappointgroup.co.uk you can also text me on 07428638102.
My purpose is to take the stress out of finding a job role, I support all nurses through the entire recruitment process from interviews, negotiating offers, on-boarding and beyond.
All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.