Senior Sales Consultants – ESG Services
Our client is a prominent organisation who after 150 years are experts in certification, risk management and assurance. They are a progressive business with a fast-growing sustainability team and now operate in more than 100 countries. Whether it is through certifying a company’s management system or products, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, they enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence.
In their commitment to supporting customers transition and achieve their long-term sustainability goals they are looking for Senior Sales Consultants and are offering an exciting challenge with lots of scope and exposure.
Within this role you will be a leading person in business development focussing on climate change, sustainable finance and other ESG advisory services. Best practice is key, along with the ability to spot opportunity and add commercial value. You will lead projects in:-
- Climate change / risk consulting
- Sustainable Finance advisory
- Supply chain
- Report assurance
- Sustainability strategy
You will work with multiple teams with targets for business sales development and work against these. This is a client facing role and requires outstanding communication skills and a proactive attitude towards customer needs and managing customer expectations.
- Proven business development experience gained with exposure to climate change, sustainable finance and ESG advisory services
- Technical knowledge in green / social / sustainable bonds, EU Taxonomy, ESG disclosures, TCFD would be advantageous
- Outstanding communication skills, demonstrating the ability to be inclusive, clear and concise
- Excellent oral and written business English skills
- Able to juggle conflicting stakeholder needs and ability to develop solutions.
- Willingness to travel and work around the UK and overseas.
As a successful Senior Sales Consultant your contribution will be rewarded with a generous remuneration package that includes an incentive scheme, lifestyle benefits. You will also enjoy working with a supportive organisation who believe in personal growth and will create a plan to suit your ambitions.
Climate17 is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We believe there is no solution to climate change without people. We aim to increase diversity across all areas and as such, we are committed to partnering with clients and candidates to create an inclusive and sustainable regenerative world.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Senior Sales Consultant – ESG services job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally