Deputy Clinical Deputy Manager – Nurse qualified.
£37,855 + exceptional benefits
- Excellent Career Opportunities
- Over the last 12 months employees have received over £700 each in tax free bonuses!
- NMC Registration Paid
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000 for each referral by you)
- Paid annual leave 35 days per year (based on hours) inclusive of bank holidays
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced pay rates for bank holidays
- Discounted Homemade Meals while on Shift
- Pension scheme
- Colleague discounts
We are working with a leading care provider on their search for a Deputy Manager, who is also clinically qualified (NMC Registered/UK Pin No) to support a busy Home Manager for their home in Basingstoke, Hampshire
Its a great opportunity for a fully qualified Nurse who has experience of supporting elderly residents, ideally with further experience in dementia care, who is able to demonstrate and work with a person centred approach.
- You must be a qualified Nurse (NMC Registered/UK Pin No)
- You will have experience as a Deputy, or perhaps a Clinical Lead, Senior Nurse within a large nursing home
- You will have the experience and expertise to lead a busy clinical team, including rota`s, training, development and reviews.
- Supporting a busy Home Manager, you will have the ability and confidence to support and manage the home when the Home Manager is away.
Please apply via this advertisement or if you require further information you can contact Debby Fairweather on 07527 008449
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Deputy Clinical Nursing Home Manager (Nurse qualified) job in Basingstoke, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally