Handyman £25350 + Training + Career Progression + Company Vehicle + Fuel Card + 28 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays + Exciting New Incentives Newton Abbot, commutable from: Exeter, Plymouth, Torquay, Paignton, Kingsteignton Are you from a Maintenance or similar background looking for an exciting new position with plenty of opportunity for career progression, with a 4 week training period and a chance to further develop your skills, alongside a generous holiday allowance and a fully funded company vehicle? On offer is a role with incredibly varied progression options, where you will be rewarded for your varied and interesting work and improve on your skillset before achieving recognition as a multi-skilled expert. This company are a rapidly expanding industry leader, currently experiencing a surge in terms of popularity and demand for their business. It is a fantastic time to join this company, as they have recently restructured their progression opportunities to fully reward the hard work of their valued employees. Other incentives are also still being introduced. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone experienced in general maintenance to advance their career. You will be responsible for ensuring that the company’s high standards of quality are met and maintained, using your talents to ensure customer satisfaction. This role would suit a Maintenance Technician or someone with similar relevant experience who is looking for the next major step in their career, where you will be able to drive your career forward in a company that will generously reward hard work. The Role:
- Will involve a 4 week training period where you will be paired with a ‘buddy’ before being capable of carrying out your work alone
- Will involve the aftercare maintenance of high quality bespoke wooden homes for campsites, parks, etc.
- Will involve loading at the yard before driving to the site, liaising with customers before carrying out the internal finishing of the home
- Will require a UK driving license
- Will be from a multi-skilled Maintenance background, confident with all aspects of hands on maintenance work
- Will be looking for the opportunity to advance their career with a fantastic company
Reference number: BBBH160601 To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact Sam Weller at Rise Technical Recruitment. Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.