Location: UK, majority Remote though willingness to travel required (expenses paid)
Work Pattern: Permanent
Clearance: Active SC Clearance or eligible to be security cleared to SC level
We are a specialist Data Engineering, Cloud and Analytics consultancy focused on supporting our clients in successfully delivering on their digital transformation programmes. Our aim is to ensure we deliver value from our client’s data using innovative approaches that improve their data capabilities, analytics and data governance.
With demand for our services from our clients at an all-time high and continuous growth and success within our market sector, we are embarking on a major recruitment drive and keen to recruit talented Data Engineers to join our Data Engineering & Insights practice.
The Data Engineer will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company’s data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
- Candidates must be resident in the UK and legally able to work without a VISA
- Candidates must be SC cleared or eligible for SC clearance (resident in the UK for a period of 5 years without a break exceeding 6 months)
- SQL data warehouse (design and create tables and models), knows SQL coding command and techniques. Sound understanding of SQL Databases – Data warehousing is required
- Ability to design and create high performance ETL, data transformation and loading techniques.
- Solid knowledge on loading data from various sources ie Excel, CSV, Structured data and unstructured data.
- An intermediate to advanced skill level within Visual Studio and SSIS, with experience of successfully leveraging these in a working environment for a minimum of 2-3 years.
- Preferable SSIS training to advance level.
- Skills to identify and translate business requirements into technical ETL requirements.
- Ability to structure data designs into various consumption models (3nf, dimensional models)
What we offer to you?
- This position offers a prosperous future. We believe that our people are what makes us the company we are. We adopt a partnership model, ensuring that we all share in the success of the business. With only 4 levels in our hierarchy between Consultant to Partner, everyone is empowered to have a positive influence in the way we do things. A chance for you to grow your career with us, whist we scale-up our business.
- We offer a comprehensive private health insurance plan through Aviva, as the well-being of our team is one of our highest priorities.
- We also have a fun rewards scheme with Perkbox, which can offer discounts and freebies on a variety of goods and experiences.
- We support our employees progress through their careers, by offering to fund training programmes to help you upskill yourself.
- The chance to work in a supportive and growth focused environment and learn from senior subject matter experts whilst also securing a competitive salary and excellent bonus and benefits package.
- The chance to work at the forefront of the latest technologies and innovations, on cutting-edge projects and programmes that will allow you the autonomy to work independently.
- To be part of a team that embraces the strengths of diversity and inclusion. A collaborative outlook where your voice and ideas are always heard.