Senior Data Analyst London to £75k
Senior Data Analyst (Python SQL ETL Cloud API). Would you like to be utilising and developing your skills within a challenging and rewarding environment where you will work alongside a collaborative, inclusive, and close-knit team?
Successful research consultancy is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to join their team. You’ll be reporting to the Head of Data and will be involved in analysis as well as some Python development and data focused work too. Your responsibilities will include; collecting relevant market data from external sources, cleansing and preparing the data for analysis, modelling market data and scenarios and closely supporting the research team. This role will also require you to mentor and guide more junior members of the team
You will be joining a friendly company that offer an excellent benefits package and perks including; a top of the range MacBook Pro, a training and personal improvement budget and gym subsidy.
This role is based in London (2 days a week remote) where you can enjoy free breakfast and snacks, annual company retreats, an open in-house bar on Fridays and more!
- You must be educated from a Russell Group University in a STEM subject (2:1 or above)
- You have previous experience as a Data Analyst with solid Python skills
- You have a strong knowledge of SQL and are familiar with NoSQL, files stores etc.
- You have experience working on ETLs
- You have a good understanding of Cloud based technologies
- You have some experience mentoring and guiding more junior colleagues
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Senior Data Analyst you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £75k) plus bonus, shares and benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Senior Data Analyst (Python SQL) role.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Senior Data Analyst Python SQL ETL job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally