Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Customer focused and diligent appointment maker/ administrator required for a busy public sector department.
The ideal candidate will be providing the following support to the team:
* confirming upcoming outpatient appointments,
* cancelling appointments if clinicians are not available,
* reviewing referral letters
* sending documents for clinical triage
* Any other general receptionist/administration duties that are required
Skills required include:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent telephone manner
* Excellent IT skills
* Ability to demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills
* Be experienced and skilled with Software Programmes such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Background within a similar, busy role
* System knowledge of Lorenzo/PAS (desirable)
In return you will have access to subsidised canteen, excellent transport links and be part of a friendly helpful team.
This is a temporary role covering a permanent position with an immediate start.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.