Yolk recruitment is working with a leading software company to hire an Account Executive who has experience of working in a Software/Technology sales Account Executive role for 2 years +. The leading software company have an all-in-one community management and engagement platform – They power communities and help them thrive and maximize their impact. The SaaS platform serves customers across a variety of industries including higher education, non-profit, and corporate. In 2020, they were awarded five Great Place to Work labels.
You’ll play an integral role in building the foundation for their success, and help build their core business working with B2B, Not-For-Profits, and Higher Education in the UK. You will represent the company and demonstrate relentless customer focus by managing all aspects of the client relationship, including prospecting, qualification, and driving the sales process through successful close.
The role and your Key Responsibilities as an Account Executive:
- Sell their solution with a consultative approach to demonstrate the value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Demonstrates the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on needs in a client-facing environment
- Negotiate complex deals
- Qualify, and nurture leads, so as to build, manage and close a healthy sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer information, activities, pipeline metrics and accurate forecasts in Salesforce
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers
- Consistently exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quota
- Work cross-functionally bottom-up and top-down with customer success, marketing, and business development teams to provide key market feedback and help shape our fast-growing trajectory
- Participate in team building and company events
What skills/experience do I need as an Account Executive:
- 2+ years of success in Software/Technology Account Executive / 360 sales role
- Prior experience in providing client-facing software demos and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Excellent sales, negotiation, and persuasive skills; loves to compete and win
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong team player and self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Assertive, passionate, and takes consultative approach with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in evangelising or managing “community software” and Salesforce experience are big plus
What you’ll get in return as a Account Executive
- Basic salary of up to £45,000
- OTE of up to £90,000
- Remote working
- Clear progression opportunities
- An international work environment, with an office in Paris, New York and Sydney.
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
- Yearly off sites seminary (the last one was in Marrakech)
How to Apply an Account Executive!
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.