My client based in Stockton is looking for Porters to join their team on a long term, temporary basis.
Duties will include:
- General portering duties, including movement of patients either walking, in wheelchairs, on a bed/trolley or by ambulance from wards and departments
- Collection and delivery of meal trolleys from kitchens and Ward, as well as pharmacy boxes to wards and departments
- Collection and delivery of specimens from wards and departments to the path lab.
- Collection of blood products from blood transfusion and deliver to wards and departments with appropriate documentation
- Movement of furniture etc. within wards and departments, to include full office moves when requested
- Deliver and exchange medical gas cylinders in wards and departments.
- Driving licence is preferred but not essential
- Must be able to pass a DBS check
Rate: £9.50-£10.50ph, increased rates of pay for night shifts
Shifts: Days / Backs / Nights – covering 5 shifts out of 7
Role: Immediate start, subject to passing a DBS check
The Recruitment Co is an equal opportunities employer
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.