Are you interested in working with a fast-growing Investor-manager primed for growth over the coming years? If you come from a fund accounting background this position provides exceptional progression that will enable you to develop a long-term career within the organisation.
As a result of institutional and family office mandates they are now set to become of the biggest private real estate companies in the UK. It is this ambition that has resulted in the need for growth within the finance function for a Fund Finance Manager.
We are working exclusively with them to find the right individual to support their ambitious plans over the next few years.
The role itself will vary depend on the specific business requirements, however the core duties will include the following:
- Preparation of the investment management accounts and statutory accounts
- Consolidation of fund accounts, including tax compliance
- Provide fund reporting to investors on investors on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Cash flow forecasting for investment portfolio
- Assisting with managing banking relationships
- Support with any potential acquisitions or sales
- Manage the Finance Assistant, support their development
It is essential for the chosen individual to share the same drive and ambition that will facilitate the growth of the company and a true team player.
In terms of skills and prior experience they are looking for the following:
- Ideally a qualified accountant with 2+ years PQE (at least finalist level)
- Strong excel skills are essential for this position
- Real estate experience, preferably within fund accounting
- Collaborative work ethic that will enable effective business partnering
This is a truly exciting career move so if you are interested and believe you have the right skill set then please apply now. Alternatively. if you would like to have a confidential conversation to discuss in more detail then contact Joseph Morris at deverellsmith for more information.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn’t an opt-in, it’s the only way forward