Role: Care Assistant
Rate of pay: £11.77ph – £12.33ph Inclusive of holiday pay
Platinum Recruitment support Care Homes and healthcare establishments and we have an opportunity for a Care Assistant on a temporary ongoing basis in Fareham to work full time, with the potential of a permanant opportunity.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities to work for different clients.
- Weekly pay (paid each Friday).
- Referral Scheme up to £250 via Platinum Recruitment.
- The opportunity to travel the UK and or stay local to Fareham
- As a Care Assistant you will be supporting our client for a minimum of 4 weeks, full time working day shifts 8-8.
- You will be assisting with personal care tasks, performing light domestic tasks, encouraging residents in social and recreational activities, assisting with the safe lifting and movement of residents and general care of residents.
- Enhanced DBS is required to work in any health care establishment.
Sound like the role for you?
Click Apply Now and one of the team will in touch to discuss the Care Assistant work we have that suits you in the Fareham area.
Don’t forget to speak to your consultant about our “Recommend a Friend” referral scheme and find out how you could earn up to £250 per recommendation.
Consultant: Alix Price
Job Number: CA-FHM/ INDCARE
Job Role: Care Assistant
Platinum Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.