A fast growing Oxfordshire (Wantage) business going through exciting digital transformation are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team, where you’ll take the lead on exciting BI projects and initiatives, offering remote/flexible working and salary circa £45,000
As Business Intelligence Analyst, you’ll work in a close-knit team and take the lead on exciting BI projects and initiatives. Responsibilities will include:
- regular report creation, data analysis and market analysis
- streamlining BI processes, driving best practice
- reporting, creating dashboards and maintaining data within CRM (Salesforce)
- stakeholder engagement, evaluating business requirements
- manipulating business-critical pathways to provide commercial advantage
- implementing self-service analytics for meaningful insights
Applicants for the Business Intelligence Analyst role will have:
- excellent communication and stakeholder management/engagement skills
- strong data analysis techniques utilising various BI tools and systems
- ideally exposure to Salesforce (or other similar CRM tools)
- growth mindset, process improvement driven, commercially minded
- ability to drive forward projects
Salary circa £45,000 plus excellent benefits including remote & flexible working. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing business where you can truly take the lead on exciting BI projects!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.