The Permanent Division of Robert Half is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable on behalf of a quality food company in Northamptonshire.
The day to day duties of the Accounts Payable will consist of:
Process invoices, reconciling to purchase orders
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Weekly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Reconciliation of purchase orders and invoices against budgets
- Process business expense returns
- To ensure the correct Input VAT treatment is applied to invoices and expenses
- Providing purchasing system training/assistance to all departments
- To assist in driving process improvement – To recommend and advise enhancements in order to improve efficiency of ordering/invoicing system
- To assist with the production delivery and analysis of month end management and group reporting
- To prepare/post month end accruals
- Preparing and submitting monthly Internal Controls over Financial Reporting to strict deadlines
- To assist with year end accounting procedures, including liaising with the audit team
- To assist with production of tax returns including VAT/CIS returns
- Various other ad-hoc projects/duties including providing support to the wider finance team.
You must have excellent attention to detail, a great personality, outgoing, pro-active, trustworthy and honest, Strong data entry skills for expense reports and knowledge of accounting principles and Accounts Payable processes. looking for a business where development and opportunity will be offered
Based in Northamptonshire they are a leading supplier of quality food company. The hours are 9.00am – 5.00pm
Salary and Benefits
The Salary for the role of a Accounts Payable will be paying Up to £29k based on experience + holiday allowance
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.