Robert Half – Purchase Ledger Supervisor
Salary – £40,000 – £45,000.
Location – South Cambridge.
Working pattern – Hybrid working – 2 office/3 home
- 28 days annual leave + Bank Holidays.
- State of the art campus environment.
- Life assurance cover 4x basic salary.
- Private medical insurance (including optical & dental cover)
My client is a growing biopharmaceutical company which develop a wide range of medicines. They have a headcount of over 200 employees, and they are listed on the New York Stock Exchange. This role will be dealing with both the US and UK market.
They are looking for a Purchase Ledger Supervisor to join the finance team in the UK to supervise the Purchase Ledger team for the US & UK.
- Act as the global AP subject matter expert, providing guidance & training to relevant parties
- Manage the processing of global supplier invoices, including matching to and closing relevant purchase orders both within NetSuite and our lab supply portal with Amici.
- Responsible for bill pay processing and ensuring appropriate reviews are completed in a SOX compliant manner. Also responsible for ensuring timely completion and review of weekly bank reconciliations.
- Ensuring the Company’s SOX control procedures are followed in respect to the procurement and payment processes.
- Reconciling credit card statements and expense reports on a timely basis
- Ensure VAT returns are reconciled and filed on a timely basis
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in a global purchase ledger environment, strong organisational skills and a familiarity with global operations, VAT returns and strong internal control environments.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.