Senior Sales Manager
Has a proven track record of successfully implementing IT solutions for our global client base in 70 countries across five continents.
Their mission is simple – to transform and connect business with next-generation IT infrastructure. Complemented by strategic relationships with some of the world’s leading technology partners, the company now serves a global client base across more than seventy countries.
* Run your own business within our business
* Account Director responsible for acquiring new clients in a win and retain strategy
* Account Acquisition followed by Wallet Penetration
* Some spending customer accounts available for allocation (conversely, history tells us the most successful accounts are ones which are self generated)
* Holds an evidencable track record of managing a sales team selling Cisco and / or Microsoft solutions into high end commercial / enterprise / public sector spaces
* Manages sellers into end users rather than through channel
* Hungry individual capable of developing a near-greenfield team, winning new logos and developing enterprise customers
* Self starter who understands the importance of being part of a world class team
* Capable of achieving team targets in excess £3m GM per annum
* Story-teller who understand their role in the sales process and can leverage internal/external resources to close business
* Capable of selling; kit/licences, professional services and managed services
* Someone who is driven to overachieve on targets
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on <a href="