Passionate and enthusiastic English teacher required for a fantastic School!
An immediate starting vacancy has just opened up in the Tameside area for an experienced English teacher
Our client is a large secondary school with students from a range of diverse backgrounds, so the ideal candidate would have strong behavior management skills and feel confident in their ability to manage some challenging behaviours.
About the role
– Long Term role
– Immediate start for September
– Teaching KS3 and KS4 English
The ideal candidate for this role will:
– Have a passion for English, education and teaching
– Have experience teaching English to KS3 and KS4
– Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
– Have the ability to plan, prepare and deliver engaging English lessons to KS3 and KS4
All candidates must have or be happy to undergo an Enhanced DBS check
If the above description and requirements fit your experience and current situation, please apply now by sending your CV to: Jodie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am shortlisting immediately for this role, so please APPLY NOW
All offers will be subject to satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check and moving forward in the process will be subject to this. Connex Education Partnership are committed to a policy of equal opportunities.
Connex Education Partnership is an employment agency and employment business