Science Teacher needed!
An urgent and immediate vacancy has just opened up in the Manchester area for an experienced Science Teacher looking to take their teaching career to the next level.
Our client is an OFSTED rated ‘outstanding’ school who cater to students from diverse backgrounds so the ideal candidate would have strong behavior management skills.
About the role
- Ongoing temporary basis
- Immediate start for September
- Teaching KS3 and KS4 Science
The ideal candidate for this role will…
- Have a passion for Science, education and teaching
- Need experience teaching Science to KS3 and KS4
- Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
- Have the ability to plan, prepare and deliver engaging science lessons to KS3 and KS4
All candidates must have or be happy to undergo an Enhanced DBS check
If the above description and requirements fit your experience and current situation, please apply now by sending your CV to: Jodie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am shortlisting immediately for this role, so please APPLY NOW
All offers will be subject to satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check and moving forward in the process will be subject to this. Connex Education Partnership are committed to a policy of equal opportunities.
Connex Education Partnership is an employment agency and employment business