SEN Teaching Assistant – September start
- Are you an SEN Teaching Assistant looking to work in a supportive, inclusive school environment?
- Are you a strong SEN Teaching Assistant with experience working with a wide range of ages and students with special needs?
A mainstream primary school in Camden are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant who can assist and support pupils with needs including Autism, ADHD and Speech and Language.
A successful candidate would be someone who has:
- Experience working in schools
- Experience working within SEN
- Experience working across KS1 and KS2
- A passion for supporting
- DBS is essential
This role could also be suitable for a graduate.
SEN Teaching Assistant position:
- September 2022 start
- £75-£90 per day
- Based in Hampstead, Camden
Interested in working as an SEN Teaching Assistant?
REESON Education is London’s Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%