Theatre Practitioner – Scrub
Up to £40,000 (37.5hrs pw)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Britain’s leading providers of independent healthcare. This is within an organisation with a nationwide network of hospitals and clinics, performing routine procedures through to complex surgeries. Being part of a larger group offers great career progression and training opportunities.
Our client is looking for a Scrub Theatre Practitioner to join their theatre team. The hospital has 6 operating theatres and covers a wide range of specialities and procedures, including cardiac, ortho, spinal, general / colorectal, vascular, gynae, renal / GU, ophthalmics, paediatrics and pain.
Located in Sutton, this is a full-time role with flexible shifts available. The Hospital also offers free parking.
Applications from both Nurses and ODP’s are welcomed.
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in scrub
- Excellent communication skills
- You will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex caseload and assist in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You will be responsible for patient care, setting up for cases and assisting in the day-to-day running of theatres.
- As a Scrub Nurse, you will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements.
- To make justifiable patient assessments you will collate and organise data so you are able to interpret the information to your colleagues.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Free Parking
- Life assurance
To be considered for this position please send over your CV using this link or get in touch with Charlotte Thompson on 07458142782
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Theatre Practitioner – Scrub job in Sutton, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally