Teaching assistant SEND department
I am searching for SEN TA’s in Bradford who are looking for work this coming September 2022.
The idead candidate withh be resilient, motivated and have a passion for education & supporting young people. They will be working within the SEND department supporting students who present with challenging behaviours and other barriers to learning.
Initially, this position is temporary with the potential to go permanent following a successful placement.
The ideal candidate will:
– Obtain a valid DBS on the update service
– Confident and self-motivated
– Available for a minimum of 3 days a week
– Have good time management/organisational skills/take well to direction
What Protocol can offer:
– Supportive and transparent consultant who is ready to help you with your journey in education
– Refer a friend scheme of £250
– CPD courses and webinars to support your professional portfolio
See you on the other side!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant – BRADFORD job in Bradford, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally