- Job Type/Function:
- Closing Date:
11 August 2022
- Contract Type:
- Total number of weekly/annual hours:
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
IT is more than just systems, servers and making sure that each and every one of us has the bits, bytes and bobs needed for our jobs. IT is the nerve system of Supply Chain – we bind different parts of our organization with each other and to customers, translating business needs into solutions across the globe. When customers and business partners think of IT, we are strategic partners capable of enacting value-adding change through standardization, differentiation and innovation.
As the IT Implementer you will be accountable for supporting with the deployment of WMS projects while successfully completing all system integration testing. You will look to support the operational team throughout the UAT testing phase, assist in defect triage and capture issues during the go live phase.
We make promises to our customers, and we’ll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include;
- To provide support to Configurers during the lifecycle of the Project
- To provide implementation support to various WMS projects dealing with various different solution sets & ancillary products.
- Plan and organise data collation and data set up for the agreed solution. Ensuring accuracy of data.
- Planning, design and execution of technical tests (SIT)
- Identify risks of the project implementation activity
- Assist in risk mitigation plans when necessary
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved within the team structure vis Delivery Lead
- Support projects where start up failures are removed and start up challenges are reduced
- To ensure that support is provided to the Project Team to achieve the objectives of the project
You won’t find another job like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here’s what we need from you:
- Analytical Skills
- Business Communication
- SQL Knowledge (Desirable)
- Planning & Organisation
- DPDHL Buisness Knowledge
- Project Management Tools & Methodologies (Desirable)
- Change Management (Desirable)
- Stakeholder Management
- Risk Management
What will you get in return?
As a DHL employee you’ll have access to a wide variety of benefits aimed at enhancing your wellbeing both at home and at work, from a free and confidential 24/7 GP Service and Employee Assistance Programme to affordable loans, simple savings and financial education. You and your family can also access our mental health app on the go, free mortgage and Will advice as well as hundreds of retail and lifestyle discounts. We also offer yearly free flu jabs and give you access to our Private Medical Insurance through AXA Health. All this is hosted on our Benefits platform which you can access from work or home. In addition you will also be offered the opportunity to have a company car, with choice from a variety of manufacturers including hybrid and electric vehicle options.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this IT WMS Systems Implementer job in Milton Keynes, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally