Our client is looking for a highly skilled Project Manager to join their Edinburgh or Wythall based team for a 6 months initial contract.
THIS ROLE SITS OUTSIDE IR35
- The plans will detail the activity necessary for each business unit to be ready to accept the programme implementations.
- Linked to the business readiness plans the role will work with each business unit to define the acceptance criteria they need to be met to enable them to make a ‘Go’ decision around the implementation.
- In addition to the definition of the acceptance criteria the business readiness lead will also agree with each business unit the evidence (deliverables) necessary for each business unit to confirm that their acceptance criteria has been met.
- Once the business readiness scope, plans and acceptance criteria are defined the business readiness lead will drive and track progress against the achievement of the plans and the acceptance criteria facilitating meetings at all levels to govern the delivery of business readiness.
- Need someone who is great with people and can ensure a correct balance is applied between ensuring business units define the necessary plans and acceptance criteria but not creating an unwieldy overly bureaucratic approach.
- High energy levels and resilience is a must for this role due to the wide stakeholder group across the organisation.
If interested then please submit your CV
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Business Readiness Manager job in Birmingham, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally