Key2 have an opportunity for a Support Worker to join our fantastic team in Worcester
Bright Futures, Inspired By You.
We believe that each young person is unique and should be enabled to feel confident about their future, no matter what they have been through in life.
There’s nothing more rewarding than helping someone believe in themselves, have the confidence to celebrate their own uniqueness and achieve success that is personal to them.
How you’ll be rewarded:
- Competitive salary – We’re committed to recognising your hard work and offer a competitive salary, excellent rates of overtime pay and bonuses.
- £900 yearly car allowance (plus mileage)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Free DBS check and Update Service subscription.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Techscheme vouchers
- Comprehensive and tailored induction programme including face to face training, online modules, shadow shifts and local induction period.
- Face-to-face therapeutic training and support for all colleagues via our SHINE programme.
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all colleagues on a variety of topics.
- Free eye checks.
- Colleague referral scheme with cash rewards – earn up to £500 per referral.
- Pension scheme.
- Employee assistance programme – free, confidential support via Bupa.
- Children, Young People and Families Practitioner – Dedicated learning and development programmes including fully funded Apprenticeship Level 4 for colleagues in our homes.
- Qualifications and ongoing development – We’ll recognise your unique talents, and our Academy programmes will help you grow and thrive in your career. Emerging Talent Academy opportunities such as the Learning to Lead and Emerging Leaders Programme, with the potential to include fully funded QCF Level 5
- Community and wellbeing – Your wellbeing matters to us, and we are committed to ensuring you get all the support you need to feel good about what you do. We’re in this together.
About the role:
As a Support Worker, you will be working with young people leaving care to live independently.
Support workers come from different backgrounds and often have experience and skills gained in a variety of roles and environments. If you think you have transferable skills and the drive to help young people fulfil their potential, then we would love to hear from you.
You must be practical, flexible, and able to respond to a variety of situations.
A full UK driving licence and use of car is required for the role.
If you are passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people and enabling them to shape their own future, then we want you to be part of our team.
Key2 is also committed to safeguarding young people and most posts will require an enhanced DBS clearance.
Key2 is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity in employment for all, to taking action to promote inclusion and avoid discrimination. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Support worker (Young People) job in Worcester, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally