PR and Communications Director whose responsibilities include leading, developing and delivering the overall plan for PR and Communications of a large independent digital product agency. Interested? Read on to find out more
DNA Recruit are working alongside a digital agency who help some of the world’s biggest brands to transform customer experiences enabling them to become leaders in digital change by identifying and solving their challenges. A thriving team of digital champions who are committed to delivering the best and push boundaries and are not afraid to be different.
The role of PR and Communications Director is working proactively to ensure targets are set, monitored and met, supporting the overall growth of the organisation. As PR & Communications Director they are to seek out new approaches to working and proactively solving problems, actively multi-tasking and ensuring connectivity with others in the team to maximise approaches and content. PR & Communications Director will work alongside the Corporate Communications Team to ensure synergies and opportunities are maximised at the same time as championing and ensuring the wider team adheres to the guidelines as part of a listed company. Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the account management of the PR agency to ensure delivery of a comprehensive programme of activity that supports growth and raises brand awareness (linking to content, events & other communications)
- Identify opportunities to drive new business through media targeting.
- Develop ideas for articles and bylines to support growth (new business and client).
- Draft articles on behalf of key spokespeople in conjunction with the PR agency.
- Develop an approach which outlines “bread and butter” PR (client work, announcements, profiles) to thought leadership features and articles.
- Identify and oversee a spokesperson programme to support PR – setting up interviews and briefings to champion thought leadership.
- Developing and delivering cohesive communications plans which support marketing programmes and projects and drive new business/growth – including events, content launches, social media, case studies, new business brochures.
- Developing content which leverages the Agency’s press activity across all relevant Social Media Channels, drafting articles for social media where appropriate in close liaison with the Social Media Manager.
- Supporting development of copy, blogs and articles for the website.
- Developing and delivering an editorial calendar.
- Report success and manage KPIs.
- Proactively oversee and lead an editorial panel, made up of individuals from across the business to support the development of ideas an article appropriate to the newsletter audience.
Is it you?
The PR & Communications Director will preferably have agency experience within an EMEA role and experience of working within a marketing function to drive grown by thinking creatively and develop innovative solutions to ensure success. They have demonstrable experience in developing targeted PR & Communications campaigns, copywriting (including articles, brochures and direct mailing) and a good attention to detail and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills which help in developing communications plans and messaging to resonate with their target audience. Language skills (French, Spanish, German) would be an advantage but not essential.
Salary: up to £70K plus bonus and benefits
DNA Recruit are excited to hear from you and we hope you are also excited about this opportunity and if you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. One size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don’t let that put you off applying. An exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and working life balance and we look forward to receiving your CV. Job Ref: AW10186
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on <a href="
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this PR & Communications Director – Digital Agency – London job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally