Fully remote – London office
6 months initially
A multinational insurance company is currently recruiting for a Senior Business Change Analyst with experience of working within the Insurance / Pensions Industry to join one of our Insurance clients on a 6-month contract, currently remote working.
This is a Business Facing role joining a Data Transformation Work-stream.
- Data Driven
- Data Analysis / Data Mining experience
- Updating Procedural notes
- Gathering, identifying and documenting business requirements.
- Documenting Op Models
- Creating Status Reports
- Business process modelling and improving business processes.
- Governance aware
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
- Creating written and verbal communications to the wider team / Senior Stakeholders
- Strong Stakeholder Management
- Being involved in Training
- Supporting the roll out of the programme and adoption
- Systems/Tools Experience – Jira, Confluence, Power BI or SQL
If this role sounds of interest to you and you would like to hear more, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Senior Business Analyst – Business Change – Remote job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally