Join us to accelerate inclusion
We’re on the lookout for a project manager to join our Unmistakable team. You can work full time, part time or reduced hours. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 31st August 2022.
Project manager with expertise in learning-based projects: 6-month fixed term contract with opportunity to extend.
The Unmistakables is a multi award-winning strategic consultancy specialising in equity, diversity and inclusion (ED&I). It is led by passionate individuals with a shared sense of purpose, and individuals who are the very best professionals with varied industry expertise and diverse lived experiences.
We have developed our trademarked framework called inside out inclusion® that builds cultural confidence and inclusion capability for client partners, leaders and teams.
This framework responds to the shift towards a more collective consciousness, capability and responsibility for ED&I, covering internal and external indicators that run across any organisation and live across multiple teams.
On the inside, we help organisations build inclusive cultures, structures and behaviours. On the outside, we focus on translating these externally through inclusive marketing and communications.
Inspired by the slogan “Nothing about us without us”, our framework is underpinned by insights to ensure that representative voices are always involved in any decision-making which, in turn, helps all involved grow in cultural confidence.
Project managers keep the wheels turning on projects of all sizes at The Unmistakables. As integral ‘cogs’, they help to keep everyone to task and time throughout the lifecycle of a piece of work. Supported by an operations team, this individual will be given access to new tools and be given the opportunity to define and refine processes to help everything run smoothly.
This role will be primarily focused on one of our large portfolio clients, helping to deliver a best-in-class digital learning programme for the world’s most popular social media platform.
It will be a six-month fixed term contract beginning September 2022, with the opportunity to extend.
- Sourcing and management of individual contributor suppliers including academic, instructional designer, digital designer
- Development and delivery of the overall learning programme plan, coordinating content, design and deployment
- Liaising directly with key stakeholders client-side to keep the work streams on track and act as the first point of contact for TU
- Coordinating approval of proposals and storyboards with key stakeholders
- Project governance and stakeholder management
- Budget management
- Minute taking during client meetings
- Note taking during internal meetings
- Using our software efficiently to create time and budget reconciliations
Key requirements of the role:
- Previous project management experience within the learning and development sector
- Project and budget management expertise
- Learning and development expertise
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work from London office at least x2 days per week
Salary level & perks:
- £38,000 per annum
- MacBook Pro
- Juno wellbeing app
Individuality: we value and embrace the many characteristics and lived experiences that make people interesting & insightful.
Inspiration: we create spaces, opportunities & the conditions for people to learn, grow, be inspired, and belong. We aspire to innovate.
Integrity: we don’t do work that simply ticks boxes for clients. We don’t offer assumptions. What we do is grounded in insight and intelligence.
Initiative: we find new ways of doing things, empowering each other to take initiative.
Inclusivity: we are collaborative, caring & inclusive by design, setting an example for other businesses.
Applications close on Wednesday 31st August 2022. Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.